Call for Papers: Journal of Contemporary Urban Affairs, Volume 7, No. 2 - Special Issue on Urban Economics and Socio-Economic Dimensions
Call for Papers:
Journal of Contemporary Urban Affairs, Volume 7, No. 2
Special Issue on Urban Economics and Socio-Economic Dimensions.
-We are excited to announce the call for papers for the upcoming issue of Volume 7, No. 2 of the Journal of Contemporary Urban Affairs. This special issue focuses on the dynamic and increasingly important field of Urban Economics and its Socio-Economic Dimensions.
Themes and Topics:
- The interplay between urban economic policies and socio-economic outcomes.
- Impact of urbanization on economic growth and income distribution.
- Sustainable urban economic development and its social implications.
- Urban housing markets, affordability, and socio-economic diversity.
- Economic geography and the role of cities in regional development.
- Innovations in urban economic planning and its socio-economic impacts.
- Role of Digital Transformation in Urban Economies
- Urban Transportation Economics and Social Equity
- Climate Change and Urban Economic Resilience
- Public-Private Partnerships in Urban Development
- Migration Patterns and Urban Labor Markets
- Urban Tourism Economics and Community Development
- Economics of Urban Health and Wellbeing
- Technology Startups and Urban Economic Revitalization
- Urban Agriculture and Economic Sustainability
- The Influence of Cultural Industries on Urban Economies
Read more about Call for Papers: Journal of Contemporary Urban Affairs, Volume 7, No. 2 - Special Issue on Urban Economics and Socio-Economic Dimensions
Submission Deadline: 15/12/2023
Publication Date: 30/12/2023
For more information and to submit your manuscript, please visit our website at