Make a submission
To start the review process, the authors should submit a minimum of two files. a) Cover Letter and b) Manuscript.
a) Cover Letter: The Authors Academic title(s), The name(s), professional or academic affiliation(s), and email address (es) of the corresponding author(s), ORCID Number (s) should be submitted separately in one cover letter. You may use the following Cove Letter.doc
b) Manuscript File (anonymous) : Manuscript file should not contain the authors name or affiliation. You may use the following template. Manuscript File.doc
-In order to submit your manuscript all Authors and the Co-Authors MUST have ORCID Number . Collect your ORCID Number from here
-Per each and every individual references there must be either DOI Number or URL.
-We encourage you to cite the papers (as your references) from the world recognized scientific journals.
-Recently published studies are highly encouraged to cite in your study to increase the internal validity of your studies.
-We will not be able to start the review process if the references does not match with the requirements of APA style.
The following checklist should be used when preparing an article for submission to the Journal Of Contemporary Urban Affairs. Please be sure to follow the specifications exactly to ensure that your article will be reviewed in a timely manner.
- The paper should be created using Microsoft Word and should be between 4,000 and 7,000 words in length (Including references).
- The paper is typewritten, double spaced, and formatted to print on 8.5'' x 11'' (or A4) size paper.
-*The first page of the article includes the following:
*A Maximum of 40-character running title.
* Abstract maximum 200-words.
-* The body of the paper includes the following:
1. An introduction to the subject
2. Background information
3.Material and method
- Acknowledgments (Must): If funding for the research was received from non-personal sources, the sources must be identified in the acknowledgments.
- Conflict of interests (Must): The existence of conflicts of interest must be recognized and mentioned.
Bear in mind that ONLY original works neither published nor under review elsewhere will be considered.
- All authors must have significantly contributed to the research.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes, in case of detection.
- List of references should be provided by the authors.
- Information on financial support should be provided by authors.
- It is forbidden to simultaneously submit the same research in more than one journal.
For more information please also see: Authors’ responsibilities